Best answer

How to send Mailchimp campaigns to Monday.com leads every Monday at 8am?

• 14 April 2021
  • 5 replies

good afternoonI am trying to create an integration between monday, mailchimp and gmail. I have in monday my crm board and I need do that the clients that belong to each of the groups be sent to the email in a massive way the campaign that I have created in mailchimp,Someone could do me a favor and tell me how I can place within my integration the frequency of sending time of the campaigns if I need them to be sent on Mondays at 8 am.

thanks a lot. 

icon

Best answer by SamB 9 September 2021, 09:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @carlos3toro,

To schedule campaign at a certain time, use Schedule by Zapier as a trigger:  https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-get-started-schedule-zapier

Thank you very much for the information, but how can I create the other trigger that is the status of my leads within my board on monday.com, because the campaign that I need to send them depends on the status or type of each one of them.

Hi @carlos3toro,

To schedule campaign at a certain time, use Schedule by Zapier as a trigger:  https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-get-started-schedule-zapier

Thank you very much for the information, but how can I create the other trigger that is the status of my leads within my board on monday.com, because the campaign that I need to send them depends on the status or type of each one of them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@carlos3toro 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

It’s been a while so this may have already been solved by carlos3toro, but I wanted to post some suggestions here in case it’s helpful to others looking to build a similar workflow.

It sounds like there’s two parts to the desired workflow the first part that adds leads from monday.com to specific groups in Mailchimp. And the second that sends the email campaign in Mailchimp every Monday.

For the first part if you wanted to trigger the Zap only if a lead has a specific status, then you could use the Specific Column Value Changed in Board monday.com trigger instead. Then you’d use an Add/Update Subscriber Mailchimp action to add them to a specific group.

To add clients to different groups in Mailchimp depending on the status you would either set up multiple Zaps (one for each possible status). Or, you could use a Formatter (Utilities > Lookup Table) to convert the status received from monday.com into the relevant Mailchimp group. You can read more about how to set up a Lookup Table here: Create lookup tables in Zaps

For the second part, to have a Mailchimp campaign sent to leads in a specific group every Monday at 8am, you would use Schedule by Zapier as the trigger app, as robschmidt suggested. This would be set to run every Monday at 8 am.

Next you’d use Mailchimp’s Send Campaign to send a campaign draft. This would send a campaign out to every subscriber that’s signed up to the campaign each Monday.

Alternatively, if you’re looking to send out a limited series of emails you can set up an automation within Mailchimp directly to generate and email series to be sent out to subscribers in a particular Mailchimp group. You can find out more about setting up Mailchimp Automations here: Mailchimp > Automation