Question

Monday.com columnn updates trigger not working when building Zap

• 2 June 2020
  • 1 reply

I have connected Monday.com using API V2 and my personal key.  Using a board I have created and a sheet I have created, I wish to update the status in a sheet when the status is changed in Monday.com.

When building the Zap I can connect to my Monday.com account and select the trigger type (column updates).  I am able to select the board, and then I press Test in order to continue.  The test returns an OLD column change, but does not show any recent transactions.  I am unable to proceed.  In addition, I noticed that the one element of sample data does NOT include the Item ID from the board?

thanks ~ Tom

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @tomnortonuk!

Sorry to hear that you’re having problems! When you say...

I am unable to proceed.  In addition, I noticed that the one element of sample data does NOT include the Item ID from the board? 

… would you be able to elaborate?

Can you not move on to the next step(s) in your Zap, turn it on then test it live? And would you be able to tell me more about the Item ID you mentioned? A screenshot might help there.

Thanks!