Best answer

Mighty Networks - When a Member Leaves A Course....

• 25 March 2020
  • 3 replies

I'm looking to create a trigger via Zapier that begins with WHEN A MEMBER LEAVES A COURSE, but want to be able to set it up with a specific course. Is that possible?

We want to sync with Accredible Certificates to be able to send custom badges to users when they complete different courses. We’ve got everything down except for being able to link to a specific course in Mighty Network. Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Cru Military 1 April 2020, 21:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Cru Military Thanks for your question and I’m really sorry for the delay in getting back to you here!

If there isn’t an option to choose the course in the Trigger set up, then you can use a filter step so that the Zap will only run for specific courses. 

​When a filter is added to a Zap, it looks at the information coming into the filter and only allows the actions to continue if the information meets specific criteria. You’d need to add it after the Member Left trigger. Here’s a guide to getting started with filters that can help you get set up: https://zapier.com/help/how-get-started-filters-zapier/

​I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any questions!

@Danvers - I actually found a way to specify a course in the initial set up. When putting to choose a Network, Group, or Course, you select “Custom” and then type into the upper text field only the course number as it displays in the course URL.

examplemightynetwork.org/course/0123456

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for sharing that with us, that’s super helpful!