Best answer

Mighty Network Automations

• 5 November 2020
  • 1 reply

So there are a few things, I will number them so if you can help with any then that would be great!

I run an online community and a coaching business from Mighty Networks. The courses are integrated with Mighty Networks so people can go through them at their own pace. The community is also paid and is in a separate “space” so only people that are paying for the community have access - not people in the coaching courses. However, I run a 30 days programme where part of this is free access to the community for 1 month.

So the things I want to automate with Zapier are:

1. Payment in GBP through my website then sign them up for the course without sending them a link where they need to manually go through the check-out which then says “free”
  2. Automatically (add then) remove the customer from the paid community after 30 days - without them manually adding a trial subscription to their account, and without me manually removing them
  3. Automate the sign up for the community by them paying through my website again then when they cancel in the mighty networks it will automatically cancel their payment.

I haven’t decided which e-commerce site to use yet as I tried PayPal but it wouldn’t let me create products etc so I am also open to suggestions on that front

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 7 November 2020, 17:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello! This might be something more suited to a consultant who can help you build these zaps...But I’ll cover some of your points: 

1. Payment in GBP through my website then sign them up for the course without sending them a link where they need to manually go through the check-out which then says “free”
    1. Why does the link say free when they manually go through the check-out?
    2. Can this be changed?
    3. Have you contacted MN about this?
  2. Automatically (add then) remove the customer from the paid community after 30 days - without them manually adding a trial subscription to their account, and without me manually removing them
    1. This can be done with the following flow:
      1. New member in MN
      2. Add user to paid communuty\
      3. Use delay step (30 days) https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-get-started-delay-zapier
      4. Remove the member from the community
  3. Automate the sign up for the community by them paying through my website again then when they cancel in the mighty networks it will automatically cancel their payment.
    1. Member action - Join
    2. Stripe/Paypal cancel the subscription

Overall, I’d recommend Stripe over Paypal 99 times out of 100 - Their Zapier integration is more robust, and their software is just great.