Best answer

Microsoft To-Do trigger request: Changed Task

• 29 May 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I have migrated from formerly Wunderlist to Microsoft-To-Do. One feature I am missing with Microsoft is Google Calendar integration. Wunderlist offered a shared calendar subscription for that.

I have successfully activated the predefined Zap “Microsoft-To-Do  New task” → “Google Calendar Create event” with an additional filter for due dates and reminder date since I only want to sync in case a due date or reminder is set.

But often I set a due date or reminder date in To-Do on existing tasks. Then the “Microsoft To-Do New Task” trigger won’t fire.

Is there a way to trigger on “Task Change”? I would definitely opt for a To-Do task change trigger.

Regards,
Stefan

icon

Best answer by steph.n 11 September 2020, 04:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @lustigerMusikant ,

Thanks for reaching out! Currently there is not a Trigger for Task Change but fortunately, there is an open
feature request for this option!

I've gone ahead and added you as an interested user for this feature which does the following:

• Re-raises this issue with the app’s team
  • Adds weight to this feature request in the queue
  • Reminds us to update you if this becomes available

I don't have an ETA on when or if this feature will go into production, but if it does you will be notified via email.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions- happy to help!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Liz_Roberts ,

thank you for your response and for already adding me to the list of watchers for the existing feature request, I appreciate it.

I am looking forward to this feature being added.

Thanks!

Stefan

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @lustigerMusikant - I’m happy to report that this feature is now live and ready to use. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!