Best answer

Microsoft Outlook HTML

• 25 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I am new to Zapier and I am trying to create a Zap that connects my subscription billing platform (Chargebee) with my email through Microsoft Outlook. I have the links all setup and I am trying to put together an html email. I have selected ‘HTML’ format next to the MS Outlook box in the ‘Body Format’ but how is the actually Body content formatted? I need to set the font type, colors, add bullet point and an hmtl email signature. All of this is required to maintain the company branding standards. Does this need to be inline CSS? I was hoping to just paste in already formatted content.

Apperciate any help or guidance on how to format the Body when the Body Format is set to html.

Thank you,

Wayne Weeks

icon

Best answer by Danvers 27 July 2020, 13:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @WayneWeeks

The easiest thing to do here would be to use an online html generator - something where you could paste in the content and it will generate the html for you.  If you Google ‘HTML generator’ you’ll see plenty of options.

Take the html that you get from that and paste it into the ‘Body’ field for the email. The trickier part is that you’ll then need to remove any parts that you need to change depending on the previous steps in the Zap - for example, adding text or links within the html tags.