Question

Microsoft Outlook emails - Custom domains

• 22 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I’ve just connected Google Sheets to Microsoft Outlook so that when I add a new client to a row in my Google Sheets spreadsheet, the client will receive an automated welcome email.

When I tested the Zap, the email recieved on the client side looks like the image attached, which won’t inspire confidence with our clients.

How can I change this so that the email just appears to ccome from our own domain (inspire-alpine.com)?

Many thanks,

Ricky

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @rickymunday - Thank you for this question! Would it be possible for you to check your domain configurations within your Outlook settings to see if there is a way to adjust/add a custom domain? If you are still unsure, I would consult your developer for the best outcome with that. And if everything still looks right on your side, but the Zap continues to send out messages from this email, please let us know and we’ll take a look further. It’s likely that we need to request this feature on your behalf should it still persist for you.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @rickymunday!

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you’d managed to get things working, or whether you could still use some help here. Please let us know :)