Question

Merging Shopify-Kajabi CRMs

• 27 September 2021
  • 3 replies

I am hoping someone can be of assistance with my inquiry.

I have a client using shopify to sell physical products however they use kajabi to sell digital products and remote therapy sessions. They also use kajabi as their CRM and want to merge their customer bases. Essentially if a customer buys on shopify they want to have the customers information stored in kajabi, but not duplicated incase they buy on kajabi as well.

We are running into issues since they are not willing to upgrade their zapier beyond the free account.

Any input?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ThePolitoGroup 

Having a Zapier paid plan, would open up the possibilities of solving for this use case via automations.

Hi @ThePolitoGroup 

Having a Zapier paid plan, would open up the possibilities of solving for this use case via automations.

Hello-

Thank you. My client was requesting “additional insight” to solve the issue before we spent the money. I did not believe it was possible without a paid plan.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ThePolitoGroup 

The Kajabi Zap app integration only has these Actions available.

Meaning there are 0 actions available to Find/Search for an existing Contact/Member to then run logic on whether the Contact/Member exists.

Plus, Kajabi doesn’t appear to have an API available, which if it did would require using the Webhooks app, and that app requires a Zapier paid plan.