Best answer

Memberpress with Zapier

• 18 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Habving trouble with zapier interfacing memberpress with mailchimp for tagging and zoom for meeting registration.  a member joins our site and that should trigger the zap that handles  once a member signs up we set the tag in mailchimp, which triggers the mailchimp automation and registers the new member for the appropriate meeting

icon

Best answer by Danvers 18 December 2020, 14:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Can you please clarify your question?

I see i did not actually ask a question. When I test the zap on a task it passes all criteria in every step of the zap. Yet it does not fire when that transacrion came through. I am quite perplexed. If every step of the zap works, and the zap is live, what could I be missing? It must be REALLY obvious because i have searched with a fine tooth comb and dont see it

Thanks for responding Troy. When I got my degree in computer engineering the internet was a command line resource. So interfacing websites through Zapier is new to me, as is memberpress, wordpress, and whole lot of other things I am learning as I fly here in this online pivot of a business. And I am sure you have your hands full with a lot of people doing the same thing and tryng to automate as much data handling as possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @digitalwizzard!

I know that Zapier can be a little overwhelming if you aren’t used to using that kind of interface/user experience. Let’s see if we can get you back on track 🙂

This guide is really useful as a first step in troubleshooting when it looks like your Zap is firing as you think it should: Zap isn’t being triggered 

If that doesn’t give you a clue as to what might be happening, then it’s best to get in touch with the Zapier Support team so that they can dig into your Zap with you. You can reach them using the Get Help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hi Danvers

The interesting thing is the zap worked several times. 

Then things got wierd on the zapier site, my two zaps using memberpress invite only connection disappeared into a custom  folder then disappeared then reappeared. Then they did not work. Even with repeated transactions that were identical to the ones when it fired correctly. So i cant say that its something obvious  

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @digitalwizzard!

I see that you’ve written to our Support team and they have responded with some directions and also some questions. Please continue the conversation there, since they’re able to dig into your Zaps :)