Question

Memberpress integration - trigger on new corporate subaccount?

• 27 July 2021
  • 2 replies

I’m trying to integrate Hubspot and Memberpress, and running into a difficulty with updating new corporate subaccounts into Hubspot.

There is a Zap trigger for a new Memberpress subscription - but this does not work (it does not pull in the data for the person who created the subscription, only the transaction information). 

And the trigger for ‘update a memberpress account’ does not get fired when the new corporate subaccount is created, only if the new person then goes on to update their account in some way.

Has anyone come across this and figured out a way to get it to work? Thank you!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @LucyCC 

As step 2 in the Zap, try using a Find action to get the desired data points.

Thank you, that’s a great suggestion. The only thing is that the new subscription created by the corporate subaccount is not associated with any username or email. So weird. I can see the subscription as having been created as  non-recurring subscription when I look at Memberpress in my Wordpress backend. But when the subscription is found by the Zap it does not have a username, email or first name or last name associated with it.