Question

Match between docusign and a shared google drive folder

• 12 July 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey Guys,

I need some help in sending contracts from docusign to a google drive folder. But when I do it, the resulting folder in google drive is empty.

any help to fix this would be very much appreciated.

Rgrds,

Nas

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Nas!

It sounds like you’re using the Upload File action for Google Drive (or at least, should be) but the file isn’t making its way to Google Drive. On your Google Drive step, this would be the field that you’d map to the File box:

If you’re using a different action than the one shown above, or have mapped a different field, can you correct that and try again?

Userlevel 1

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your answer. I have just tried it but unfortunately, it did not work. What I want is that every document that has a finished cycle on docusign is automatically transferred to my Google Drive. But all I am getting are empty folders. (see below)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Nas ,

Sorry you’re still running into an issue with this Zap!

It sounds like something might be going on with Step 2 “Upload file in Google Drive.” Sometimes the culprit can be using the “Create Folder in Google Drive” versus “Upload File” action!

Could you share a screenshot of your configuration for this step so that we may take a closer look? 

Userlevel 1

Hi Liz, 

I tried to get it from my mail box as I am not sure where docusign actually stores the document but I have failed again :( See below screenshots

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Nas so sorry you are still running into trouble with this Zap!

As we’re not able to get this squared away here, I suggest you visit the Get Help page where you can contact our Support Team, provide your specific Zap URL and they can take a look at your mapping to get you up and running!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Nas I noticed something in your post that made me wonder if you are accidentally feeding two URLs (two files) to Google Drive somehow. 

These could be the correct URLs to upload a file, but it might cause a problem if they aren’t being formatted correctly

Can you please share a screenshot of the configuration of step 2 (Google Drive) and any other Google Drive steps you have? This will help us see if the problem is a simple one to fix.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Nas!

Since this was a little while ago, I wanted to check in to see if you’d managed to solve this using the suggestions provided, or whether you still needed help here. Please let us know!