Best answer

Mapping Fields from Typeform to Zoho CRM Lead creation

• 29 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi All,

I am trying to integrate Typeform to our Zoho CRM. We use Typeform to capture Leads on our website, which has a series of qualifying questions, some open text, others in multi-select and picklist format. All the fields also are on our Leads module in Zoho. We want to create a new lead with each TF submission (note: Typeform’s direct integration doesn’t work). However, I am getting totally stuck in the UI for mapping these fields.

I created a Loom (below) to show my screen and talk through my confusion points, if anyone has a couple of minutes to view and give any insight, I’d greatly appreciate it!

Thanks for the support,

Colleen

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 29 April 2021, 23:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Thanks for your suggestion! Looks like Custom was indeed the right solution for me here, I think the UI was realyl confusing me. Here is an example of how there is a line item/field for each option of 1 question. Also each field is preceded with the #1. Also, no reliable way to see that all selections for a given field have been added, quite a confusing design, right?! Anyway, thanks again for the help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Colleen 

Check out this help article about how to map data points between steps in a Zap: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/set-up-your-zap-action

You can do so using the ‘Custom’ mapping option for a field.

If fields are marked with (required), then those fields need to have a value populated, otherwise you can skip optional fields.

Some fields are a bit trickier to map than others (e.g. multiselect), so try mapping as many as you can then provide an update about which ones you are still stuck on.

Also, make sure to check out the available help docs for Zoho CRM: https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-zoho-crm