Best answer

Manychat Zapier Omnisend - 'fields' of undefined

• 22 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello, i have the following problem after connecting manychat with zapier and omnisend, when a user gets tagged in manychat it gets pulled into omnisend via zapier, there is not problem with the manychat connection, but whenever i setup a trigger a custom event in omnisend and setup everything i get this error when testing 

“The event could not be sent to Omnisend. Cannot read property 'fields' of undefined” How can i avoid it i’m only pulling the email address like required by the fields.

icon

Best answer by SeanG 24 September 2020, 02:22

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Onpointproduction - Thanks for the question and providing details! My team is requesting this issue warrants a support ticket further investigate. I’ve gone ahead and created a ticket on your behalf. Please reply to that ticket at your earliest convenience. Thanks again! 

Hello Steph, thank you, but i’m unable to find the open ticket. Can you help me out?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello Steph, thank you, but i’m unable to find the open ticket. Can you help me out?

Hi there, thanks for letting me know. It looks like we sent you two follow-up emails since the ticket was recreated. Would you be able to check your spam inbox to make sure our messages to you didn’t get lost there? Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi, I had this problem as well. The solution in my situation was to enable the omnisend custom event which was created in Store Settings > Integrations and API > Custom Event. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks @SeanG for sharing the answer!