Best answer

ManyChat Zapier Instagram

• 27 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi all, I cant find how to make manychat runs the flow to answer direct messages on instagram

Awaiting for your comments, kind regards!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 28 April 2020, 11:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @INC, welcome to the Community!

It wont be possible to do this with Zapier because there’s not an Instagram action that allows you to send messages - sorry about that. 

We’re not able to build actions and triggers around direct messages in Instagram because Instagram’s API (the bit of code that allows third party apps to integrate with them) doesn’t allow it. 

Thank you Danvers,

What about whatsapp, that is possible with manychat and zapier?

Thank you for your kind response!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@INC 

Sadly, it’s not possible to send Whatsapp messages either.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@INC Zapier doens't have this integration like said above, but if you need this you can always create some integration / system yourself. It requires a developer / team but could be worth it.

My team and me use programming languages to create online systems that Zapier doesn't provide (like you request above) and integrate these with Zapier.

Let me know if that helps you! If you like any additional support send me a message.

~Bjorn

Thank you!

I see various manychat and instagram zapier integration, what they do?

Thank you, foryourit, if you have something to do that things I coment let me know

Thank you all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

You can check what kind of integrations those apps have on the “Apps” page. For example, on the instagram integration: https://zapier.com/apps/instagram/integrations

Scroll down and you will find the Triggers / Actions it has