Best answer

Managing different Zapier client accounts from a single account

• 22 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I would like to know if there is any way to manage different accounts of my clients from with just one user and password?

Thanks,

Pascual

icon

Best answer by jesse 5 May 2021, 22:33

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Pascual 

There is not currently the ability to do that.

If you’re client’s are on a Zapier Team plan, you can be invited to their account, and switch accounts more easily via your Profile icon at the top right of the Zapier UI.

Userlevel 1

Thanks Troy,
I know the Zapier team plan, but most of my clients are small companies and they don’t want to pay extra money. I am the one who show them all the Zapier possibilities, and after that it is a hard work switch between accounts. Anyway thanks for you answer.

Cheers,

Pascual

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Pascual

TIP: Use private browsers for each client, so you can log in to multiple Zapier accounts at the same time.

Also consider using a password manager such as 1Password.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Pascual 

Check out Chrome plugin SessionBox (or alternatives):

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sessionbox-multi-login-to/megbklhjamjbcafknkgmokldgolkdfig?hl=hu

It can be used to be stay logged in to multiple Zapier accounts at once.

Userlevel 1

Thanks, I will check it

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Pascual! I wanted to step in here to point you towards our Expert Program as we are working on a client-management solution that is exactly like what you’re asking about here: https://go.zapier.com/new-experts/. Applications are closed at the moment but you can sign up to be on the waiting list for when we open things back up. :slight_smile:

Userlevel 1

Hi Jesse,

I think this is what I was looking for. I already sign up in the Expert Program and I’m in the waiting list. I will check the Zapier University 

Thanks a lot.

Pascual