Best answer

Manage/Edit Multiple Zaps?

• 16 March 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

One thing that has always frustrated me with Zapier is that, using the list of Zaps, I cannot open the Zaps in a new tab using middle-click like you can with almost any link on the web.

Also, it’s frustrating that the list of connected accounts doesn’t show you what zaps are being using by that particular account.

We had a staff member, and the Facebook Lead Gen zaps were connected to her account. We need to update them, but without some way to easily open all of the associated zaps, or even just to open all of the zaps using Facebook from the main screen, it’s nearly impossible to systematically update all of the zaps.

Anyone have suggestions?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 20 March 2020, 19:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@IgniteMarketing 

Are you not able to right-click on the zap in the list and “Open In New Tab”?

Userlevel 1

I am not… are you? If so, what browser are you using?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You can use the search box on your Zap homepage to search for a specific app, so you can use that to bring up all Zaps that use Facebook Lead Ads

Userlevel 1

You can use the search box on your Zap homepage to search for a specific app, so you can use that to bring up all Zaps that use Facebook Lead Ads

Of course… but that doesn’t show me just the ones that use a specific login. It shows me all of them, including the new login I am trying to change them all to. And with no way to open them in a separate tab, I am forced to click on the top one, go in and edit, and then go back, search again, scroll to #2, etc. With 70+ to go through, that’s not anywhere near an optimal solution to the problem IMO.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I completely understand the frustration with this @IgniteMarketing

I’ve passed on your comments to the team, to let them know that it would be really helpful for you to be able to see which Zaps are connected to which accounts.