Best answer

Mailjet "email opened" event doesnt trigger

• 18 May 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello!

I’m trying to set up a zap that triggers whenever an email event is happening in my “mailjet” account.

When i set up an event with the “sent” event, it works fine, but when i set a second zap and define the webhook in mailjet to catch “open” events, i get nothing. Also, when i do the test in the zap setup, the zap gets nothing.

Please advise!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 17 June 2020, 18:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@avnery4 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @avnery4 ,

Thanks for reaching out! I see you are working with Support on this issue- I will let them continue to troubleshoot as they are able to view your specific configuration.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I wanted to follow up here in case someone else has a similar problem: this looks to be an issue with the Mailjet Zapier integration where the Zaps only triggering for some of the emails that are sent, instead of all of them. 

We’ve reported this to the Mailjet team and are keeping them updated with how many Zapier users have let us know that they are affected by the bug. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the update, i hope this will resolve soon. I also tried to reach Mailjet support directly and they are not very responsive, can’t get any input from them for a week now.