Best answer

Mailchimp to Pipedrivve

• 28 January 2021
  • 3 replies

I want to add people from my Mailchimp list to a certain Sales Funnel on Pipedrive. I created a Zap that finds/creates a person AND creates a Deal to the right funnel, but it doesn’t link the person with the deal, therefore I can’t see the person’s contact info on the deal. Is there a way to fix this? So I want to see the person’s phone number on the deal.

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 29 January 2021, 14:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @Joylla,

thank you for the question. Can you maybe share some more insights? Where exactly is the phone number stored (Mailchimp?). Can you maybe work with create activity in Pipedrive?

Yes we ask the phone number on the Mailchimp form. The campaign gives the clients access to an educational material, and then we would want to make a call campaign to the clients who have downloaded the said material. Now we have all the funnels on Pipedrive set up as Deals since we have many steps on the funnel. If it’s not possible to bring the info from Mailchimp to deals I guess we need to use the Activities then. Haven’t worked with them before, let’s see how it goes! Thanks for help, if you have any other tips I’m happy to hear!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Joylla,

After you’ve found or created the person in Pipedrive you will need to put the person’s ID into the deal that is being created.   Something like the below.