Best answer

Mailchimp tags

• 26 April 2021
  • 4 replies

I am trying to set-up a zap that add new subscribers to mailchimp. I however can not find the tags when I filter. Is there a way to custom this and if so, how do I know they have been added to the relevant tag?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 26 April 2021, 17:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Wangechi 

You can map a desired Tag using the ‘Custom’ mapping option for the Tags field.

You’d know if they’ve been added to a relevant Tag by checking in Mailchimp.

TIP: When in doubt, test it out!

Thank you ,really helped

I have the same problem.  The mailchimp tag does not show up when creating the zap.  I clicked “custom” and typed in the exact MC tag and hit “Refresh fields” but it says:

“We’re having trouble loading 'Tag(s)' data (Resource Not Found - The requested resource could not be found.)”

I have searched for articles about this issue, but found nothing that helps.  Hoping for help here. <3 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Monica Lumbus!

If you use the custom option for tags you shouldn’t have to refresh the fields, unless I’m misunderstanding. Are there additional fields that should show up in the Zap editor based on choosing a particular tag? If not, you would type the tag in there and test the step to see if it’s doing what you need it to :)