Question

MailChimp/Pardot - Existing prospect is not added to new list

Hello, 

I am linking Mailchimp and Pardot. 

I want to add existing Pardot prospects to a different list in Pardot, based on their actions in Mailchimp. 

Everything is working as it should, but somehow the lead is not sent to the new created list. I need to mention that I don’t have any errors when testing trigger or action. 

Should I contact the Pardot team? Have you seen this before?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Bogdan G. 

Good question.

Please provide more context and screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with a specific example to better illustrate your issue, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Bogdan G.! Just checking in here to make sure you saw Troy’s question above. With a bit more context around how your action step is configured, we can help get you pointed in the right direction!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Bogdan G.! I can see you were able to open a ticket with my friends in support, which is perfect! Were you able to get this sorted with their recommendation?:

I see that you are getting a permissions error:

01fe4cba96881b19781fc1a18b64d061.png
(view larger)

This means that your account needs to be an Admin user for this operation in Pardot. You can go to the following link to check your permissions: https://pi.pardot.com/user

Once that is updated in Pardot please give the zap another test and let us know how it goes. 

Keep us posted!