Best answer

Mailchimp - Link Click > available on Automated Campaigns?

• 24 August 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to arrange a zap which populates a Google Sheet with information when a customer clicks a link within an email. (Zap is ‘Link clicked in Mailchimp’ > ‘Update spreahseet row in Google Sheets’)

The problem I’m having is that the ‘Campaign’ I’m trying to pull from isn’t available. It only shows campaigns which have been one-off emails, I can’t see any of my automated emails. The email thread I want to gather data from is an automated email which follows a customer purcahse. 

Has anyone had this problem before? Any solutions?

Many thanks!

James

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 25 August 2020, 19:33

Hi @jamestailfin ,

Thanks for reaching out! Currently automated campaigns will not show up in your dropdown list but fortunately, there is a current 
feature request open for this option!

I've gone ahead and added you as an interested user which does a few things:

• Re-raises this issue with the app’s dev team
  • Adds weight to the issue in queue
  • Reminds us to update you if/when there is an update

I don't have an ETA as to when there may be an update, but you'll definitely be notified as soon as we have any news. I know that’s not the answer you were hoping for but please let us know if you have any additional questions!

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @jamestailfin ,

Thanks for reaching out! Currently automated campaigns will not show up in your dropdown list but fortunately, there is a current 
feature request open for this option!

I've gone ahead and added you as an interested user which does a few things:

• Re-raises this issue with the app’s dev team
  • Adds weight to the issue in queue
  • Reminds us to update you if/when there is an update

I don't have an ETA as to when there may be an update, but you'll definitely be notified as soon as we have any news. I know that’s not the answer you were hoping for but please let us know if you have any additional questions!