Best answer

Mailchimp image not showing up on LinkedIN

I’m using the Zap to post my email onto LinkedIN after I send a campaign. The challenge is the image from the email is NOT showing up.

All I get is a text post and it looks BORING.

Thank you for any help!

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 26 April 2020, 20:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, 

Can you show us with a screenshot, how you’ve set up your zap, so we can provide a bit of help here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there! Thanks for sharing! 

It’s likely if you’re using a pre-configured zap, that it might need a little customisation to achieve what you’re hoping for here. 

I’d need to see the fields you’re using to populate the LinkedIn post for me to troubleshoot.

Does this help…

Or maybe can you show me an example of how to set it up so it automatically pulls the image from the mailchimp email and puts it in the linkedin Post?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there! That helps a lot! 

The reason it’s not working is because the Image URL isn’t filled in.

In order for this to display what you are describing, you need to fill this in with the actual image URL

UGH…

That means I need to add the unique image URL for each email? If I’m doing that it doesn’t have much value because I’d need to change it before each email.

I’m not using a something like a standard logo. Each email has a unique graphic image that connects to the emails message.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I don’t think so - If it’s dynamic, it should just be related to that zap - I’m not sure I understand the problem :/ 

My mailchimp email has an image in it. I do 3 emails per week. Each has a different image.

What URL do I put in the zap so each LinkedIN post will have the correct image and message?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It should just pull in that image - It will be different for each email. I think if you just add in the URL, and do a bit of testing you should be able to see what I mean

Thank you!