Best answer

Magento 2 to Zoho Books Sales Order Number

• 17 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Hallo,

Please I need help setting up the link on Magenot2 to Zoho books Sales Order to Invoice. The problem is that while it creates an invoice, it does not transfer a Sales Order Number. This is very important, otherwise the invoice cannot be matched to the order in Zoho Books.
Please where does this set up when creating Zap?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Danvers 26 March 2020, 18:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Lydia, thanks for your question!

Do you mean that you need to add the Sales Order Number into a field in the Invoice, or do you need the Invoice number in Zoho Books to be the same as the Sales Order in Magento 2?

If it’s the first of those, is there a field in your Zoho Books account invoices to add the Sales Order number? And if there is a field in Zoho Books, can you see that field when you set up the Create Invoice action in the Zap?

If you need the Invoice to be the same as the Sales Order, then there is a field in the Create Sales Invoice action where you can set the Invoice number. You should get the Sales Order number from Magento 2 and can put that in the Invoice number field. 

​I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any questions!

Hello, thank you for your reply.
The point is that the ZAPIER does not allow the transfer of sales orders to Magento 2. Only transfer and Creates an invoice immediately. Or is possible transfer sales order to? 

Therefore, it is important that the ZAPIER also transfers the sales order number to "Order Number" field when creating the invoice. 

The invoice number does not matter. Important ist that ZAPIER fill by transferring in Invoice Number of sales order in field which is on image. We need the system to do it on its own.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Lydia Thanks for the reply!

It’s not currently possible to create a Sales order in Zoho Books using Zapier, I’m sorry about that! ​We do have an open feature request to add that action and I've added you as another vote for this addition. That lets the Zoho team know how many users are interested in the update and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this.

In terms of getting the Sales Order number from Magento 2 to Zoho Books, I can see that you have a ticket open with our Support Team about that, and they’ll be in the best position to help you find a way to handle that if it’s possible.