Best answer

Magento 2 (New Customer) to Hubspot (Contacts)

• 27 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello legends

I'm have created a Zap to send new Magento customers to Hubspot.

In the first step (connecting to Magento) the test data does not contain any fields related to the customer's company name.

We are in B2B and all customers are linked to a company in M2.

Any assistance as to how I can force Zapier to map the company name field so I can pass this to Hubspot?

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

icon

Best answer by robschmidt 27 August 2021, 04:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Luckyme81 

It looks like Magento does not have any search option in Zapier so you have to use “Webhook by Zapier” to call Magento API’s Company GET endpoint. The data includes the company ID, so passing the ID through API will give you the company name. Alternatively, you can set a custom field in Magento that contains the Company name so Zapier can directly show this without having to use API.

Hi @Luckyme81 

It looks like Magento does not have any search option in Zapier so you have to use “Webhook by Zapier” to call Magento API’s Company GET endpoint. The data includes the company ID, so passing the ID through API will give you the company name. Alternatively, you can set a custom field in Magento that contains the Company name so Zapier can directly show this without having to use API.

Hi Rob, 

I have highlighted in Magento > Customers the fields I would like to pass onto Hubspot.

Are you able to help? You can contact me directly to discuss. thx