Question

LinkedIn Lead Gen Form: Inconsistent data output leads to missing data fields

• 12 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I have run a campaign on LinkedIn connecting to our Marketing Automation system with the Zapier LinkedIn Lead Gen integration.

First step after data is received is a filter in order avoid creating a new zap for each lead ad, as they need to send out different content from the MA system. However, I now see that the filter isn't working always as intended. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. And this depends on how LinkedIn delivers the data to Zapier, or how Zapier pull the data from LinkedIn. As you can see in the screenshot, the same Zap is working and not working in the same time frame. The data input is however different, so the data field my filter is looking at only exists in some cases.

Can somebody please explain what is happening, so I can avoid this in the future?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you submitted a Zapier support ticket for this?

https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Yes, but hoping that it somehow was a known issue - or someone can explain to me whether it is a bug in zapier or linkedin.