Best answer

"Lead not find with this email. " and " the app returned already taken" Wishpond Zap Issues

• 24 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m attempting to export leads from my ATS system into a specific wishpond list I created.

1. I’m getting one error when I just try and add an email simple Zap - I get - "Lead not find with this email.”
  2. Then If I go deeper and assign lead properties in addition to just email, which is really what I want to do, I’m getting a differnt error. “email:is already taken” I’m getting a 422 unprocessable entry in this message. 

Screeshots attached, thanks in advance for any help! 

icon

Best answer by RyeGuy 26 March 2020, 16:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Thanks @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu !

I’m glad you replied, I have an update and forgot to post back here. I did reach out to the Zap support team and we’ve been going back and forth.

The issue was that the sample data I pulled in and then pushed to Wishpond from my CRM as a test (in a format I didn’t want initially) was already in Wishpond’s database.

Then when I made the format I wanted for the lead and tried to push it to WP, from Zap tests, it was kicking back those errors I wrote about. As of right now, Wish Pond does not overwrite contacts on a “new lead” Zap it will just kick back those responses because the contact is already in a database. 

The team said they have a request out to Wishpond to make this better. In the meantime, Wishpond does have other Zaps to update contact data on created leads in the database but, as I mentioned, it’s a little clumsy for newbies like me and also could get expensive on using multiple Zaps. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @RyeGuy 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.