Question

Kixie Send SMS “Cannot read property 'length' of null” error

• 17 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

I am receiving the following error in my Send SMS through Kixie step. It’ started out of nowhere and is now affecting all 30+ of my zaps I use this feature on. any help would be great.  it says “successful” however, nothing actually goes through. I reached out to kixie, they had their support do a screen share and they said its not a problem on their end, had no clue what could be the issue.  

TypeError

errorMessage

Cannot read property 'length' of null

trace

1TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of null

2at Query.<anonymous> (/var/task/SendSmsApi.js:475:31)

3at Query.<anonymous> (/opt/nodejs/node_modules/mysql/lib/Connection.js:526:10)

4at Query._callback (/opt/nodejs/node_modules/mysql/lib/Connection.js:488:16)

5at Query.Sequence.end (/opt/nodejs/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/sequences/Sequence.js:83:24)

6at Query._handleFinalResultPacket (/opt/nodejs/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/sequences/Query.js:149:8)

7at Query.OkPacket (/opt/nodejs/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/sequences/Query.js:74:10)

8at Protocol._parsePacket (/opt/nodejs/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:291:23)

9at Parser._parsePacket (/opt/nodejs/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Parser.js:433:10)

10at Parser.write (/opt/nodejs/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Parser.js:43:10)

11at Protocol.write (/opt/nodejs/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:38:16)

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Joseph.winters 

Check your Kixie Zap app connection here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 2

I did make sure the app connection was working fine, tested and in fact reconnected the app. That’s all working fine. I did open a ticket. 

thanks