Best answer

Keep getting error code 409

• 31 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Im trying to link a scheduling app to my volusion account, and i keep getting error message. 

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 12 August 2020, 15:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@BabyNeci247 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @BabyNeci247 ,

Thanks for reaching out! I see you were working with Jess in Support on this error. I am posting their response below in an effort to assist other members who may have a similar question. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Digging into our logs, the reason why you had trouble with this Zap is that the email address is already in the system as we got this error in our logs:

"statusCode": 409,
"message": "Shopper with this email address already exists"

If you skip the test on the Create Customer and then turn the Zap on, you should have better luck and then see new customers in Volusion. If you want to test it out, I'd recommend creating a new appointment with an email address that's not already within Volusion.