Best answer

Can I tag attendees from my GoToMeeting who are in my Kartra listing?

• 8 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello guys, i am trying to tag attendees from my gotomeeting who are in my kartra listing, can you help please

icon

Best answer by christina.d 7 June 2023, 23:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey friends, I wanted to pop in with a small update.

The team decided not to pursue this feature request at this time. That said, it looks like my teammate recommended a workaround that I’ll list below:

If GoToMeeting can send you email notifications when someone signs up for a meeting, or after someone attends one, you may be able to use those to kick off a Zap. Any idea if there’s a way to set up email notifications?

Thanks for your patience and let us know if you have any other questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there!

It sounds like you’d be looking for a New Attendee trigger for GoToMeeting, and I’m afraid that doesn’t exist right now. The New Meeting trigger does not give you any email addresses by which to look for your leads in Kartra.

That type of trigger is something other users have asked for so I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. So sorry that your desired workflow won’t be possible, but if it gets added we’ll be sure to notify you via email!

Possible workaround: if GoToMeeting can send you email notifications when someone signs up for a meeting, or after someone attends one, you may be able to use those to kick off a Zap. Any idea if there’s a way to set up email notifications?

thx for your reply i wil check

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @fadi!

Had you ever looked into the suggestion I made above? I’m curious to hear if you managed to solve this one. Please let us know :)