Best answer

Kajabi and ActiveCampaign tag updates

• 26 May 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I know that I can update the ActiveCampaign contact to add a tag, when a tag is added in Kajabi.

But it looks like I will have to create 30 different zaps, as I have 30x Kajabi tags, and need Zapier to update the contact in ActiveCampaign with the Kajabi tag.

Is there as easier way to add tags in ActiveCampaign, or do they need to be added individually?

Thanks in advance 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 3 June 2020, 13:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @helpme

I’m not super familiar with the Kajabi Tag added trigger, does it require to specify which tag will trigger the Zap (ie you can’t have it trigger on any tag). If so then, unfortunately you would need a different Zap for each tag. If you’d like to be able to trigger a Zap from any tag, please let me know as I can add that as a feature request for Kajabi.

If that’s not the case (you’re not required to specify a tag when you set up the trigger), let me know and we can find a way to do this with just one Zap. 

Thanks @Danvers,

Yes it does require you to create a zap for each individual tag and it would be amazing if it was possible to trigger a zap from any/all tags.

Many thanks :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I've created a feature request asking for the ability to trigger a Zap from any tag added (without having to specify which one). This will:

• ​Let the Kajabi team know that this addition will be helpful for you
  • ​Track interest in the addition - if other users request the same thing, we'll add their vote to the request
  • ​Remind us to send you an email if/when we have an update on this