Best answer

Issue pulling data from Smartsheet into monday.com

• 16 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone! 

I’ve been trying to set a zap to trigger the “start and due date” from Smartsheet displaying it as a timeline on Monday.com. Does someone know if that’s even possible? 

I’ve run some tests with the other columns from Smartsheet, and it worked, just cannot find a way to display the timeline into Monday.com. 

Could someone assist me with this issue? 

This is what I’ve tried and didn’t work:

I need the info to update this calendar on Monday.com:

Thank you in advanced!

Jeff Beltran

icon

Best answer by SamB 16 September 2021, 13:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Beltranj,

If you need to display value in date and time field in Monday you need to add a certain format, which is as follow:

• Date Column with No Time -  {"date": "2020-12-03"}
  • Date Column with Time -  {"date": "2020-12-03", "time": "13:25:00"}

The full formatting guide can be found here: https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014205860-Zapier-JSON-Formatting-Examples

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just came across this and wanted to add that for timeline fields it looks as though to and from dates need to be specified. This is referenced in monday.com’s API documentation here: Column Types Reference > Timeline

So they would need to appear in the following format:

32033860ea5d8cb7798994305f2f6102.png

Please note that I just typed in the dates in the example above. So those date values would need to be replaced by the Review Start Date and Review End Date fields from the Smartsheet step.