Best answer

Is Zapier a validated computer system for GxP?

• 22 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Is the Zapier platform a validated computer system that can be used in a regulated environment process (i.e. Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, etc)?

What are your thoughts and what have you seen in this area?

Is the Zapier platform being used within an organizations’ regulated process?

Has the Zapier organization validated their platform so that it can be used within a regulated process? If not, do they have any plans or thought about it? Timeline?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 23 April 2020, 21:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Matt ,

Thanks for reaching out!

This article may help answer some of your questions but should there be any outstanding, please let us know and we’ll be happy to provide additional information! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@Liz_Roberts That is helpful, but doesn’t explicitly address whether the Zapier platform is validated for use in a regulated environment. Since it is not included, then I would assume that the Zapier platform is not validated, unless someone chimes in and comments otherwise.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for circling back @Matt!

I have checked with our team and Zapier does not claim GxP compliance, and cannot advise on how Zapier usage may or may not comply with your unique requirements.

I hope that is helpful - always happy to answer any additional questions you may have!