Question

Is there any way to include shipment status in Shopify data out?

• 9 June 2020
  • 1 reply

I am trying to send a message to the customers by creating a zap from Shopify to Avochato when their order is ready for shipping. These are the options I have selected.

However, Shopify is sending them the same message multiple times. I investigated and found out that whenever the shipment status changes (from none to "in transit", then to "confirmed”), Shopify identifies each of these as an update to the order and this is the reason the zap occurs multiple times. So, is there a way to include “Shipment Status” field so that I can select a certain status (like “confirmed”) and stop the zap from occuring multiple times?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @bitechx

I took a look at some examples of information that we’re getting from Shopify for the Updated Order trigger and it looks like the Shipment status is included in the information that we get. It sounds like you can’t see it when you look at the information that you’re getting, is that right?