Best answer

Is there any way to handle Lookup fields in Dynamics CRM

• 7 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Trying to format Dynamics “Lookup” fields into OpenAsset but the data is coming in as the GUID and not the Text in the field.

CSV won’t work because it’s 1) too big (370k vs 150k) and 2) is hosted on Sharepoint (not publicly accessible)

Manual Format won’t work because there are 1000s of entries that are constantly changing.

Any advice?

icon

Best answer by Jillian 8 March 2022, 16:50

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @BIRDAS! I just went on a wild searching spree to see if I could uncover anything helpful for you, and I’m going to admit defeat here. It sounds like you might need some help directly from OpenAsset to get this working the way you’d like. It sounds like how they’re mapping the API might not be bringing in the intended result.

Here is their page on the integration: https://success.openasset.com/en/articles/2968207-integrating-to-microsoft-dynamics-with-zapier

And it appears their technical support contact is support@openasset.com. I’ll drop them a note and let them know about this question, but I’d definitely recommend you reach out too!