I'm trying to get Zapier to upload a finished meeting recording from Zoom to YouTube. My connected accounts are working fine. So, things currently look like this in my draft Zap:
When 1. New Recording in Zoom
- Trigger Event = New Recording
- Meeting Type = Meeting
- Find Data = Successfully pulls in my only current Zoom meeting recording
Do This 2. Upload Video in YouTube
- Title = Topic: Pulls in name of my calendar event (which is the name of my meeting, which is perfect)
- Description = I can type in something here as a standard description, so that's great.
- Then (and I think this is when it breaks down) Video = It doesn't give me a video FILE; it only gives me an option for the Video share URL.
I was wondering if the fix could be to add in a middle step between the two that would fix it. Something like:
- New meeting recording in Zoom
- Download meeting recording (to somewhere) from Zoom share URL (I think?)
- Then, upload that file to YouTube.
But, I'm not seeing a way to do that. Anyone know how to make this work? Am I on the right track?