Best answer

Is it possible to setup ShipCentral integration via Zapier?

• 20 May 2022
  • 1 reply

IMPORTANT

Approval by Zapier will be discontinued on February 28, 2023. If you’re using Approval by Zapier, you can still create approval steps in your Zaps using Zapier Tables and Zapier Interfaces. Request access to both apps through our Early Access Program.

Hello everyone! 🙂 I have one question about ShipCentral integration. I need to implement ShipCentral integration via Zapier? First of all, is it possible to do that? If someone knows something about that, please contact me on my mail or answer here. 

Thank you so much! 

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

icon

Best answer by jesse 21 May 2022, 01:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @v_soft_dev! Happy to help here. Yes, ShipStation has an integration on Zapier! You can learn more about what’s possible, available triggers/actions, and a few Zaps to get you started, here: https://zapier.com/apps/shipstation/integrations