Best answer

Is it possible to Google forms pre-filled link in a zap?

• 2 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I have an idea about a zap I would like to build but as a beginner am not sure if its even possible….heres what I would ideally like to achieve:

• New record in view in AirTable
  • Triggers the opening and creation of a pre-filled link in a Google form (pulling in data from 3 columns in AirTable)
  • The link is emailed from Outlook to a certain recipient 

Can I create a pre-filled Googe form and if so what triggers would I need for this? Any advice much appreciated (as I can do the beginning and end parts but really stuck on the middle)

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 3 October 2020, 13:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey! Yes, you can do this.

The flow would be as follows:

1. New record in view in Airtable
  2. Send email from Outlook\
    1. Within the body here, you would build your prefilled link using the pre-filled example you can copy from Google forms
Userlevel 1

Thanks Andy, much appreciated….but unless I’m misunderstanding that assumes the pre-filled form info would be the same so I would be putting a static link in the body of the email right?

Apologies if I wasn’t clear but my info would be dynamic, so slightly different for each respondent, but I was really hoping it would be smart enough to pull in the info out of 3 different columns in AirTable and add it into the first 3 questions in the google form and then generate the pre-filled link for me. Sounds like I’m asking too much right?