I am sending records from an intake form to a CRM.
The growth of form fills on the intake increases significantly every day so I’m not sure when I’ll hit my task limit again.
Is it possible to hold tasks, and then bulk zap them to the CRM so the action only counts as 1 task?
Or is each record = 1 zap = 1 task?
Best answer by Danvers
Thee following count as tasks when your Zap runs:
- Any successful action step
- Any filter step that passes
- Any time a path's rules pass
The following do not count as tasks:
- Trigger steps
- Filter steps that do not pass
- Any step that hits an error
- Any path group that did not run because the path's rules were not met
- Any step that does not run, either because a previous filter didn't pass or because the Zap hit an earlier error
I hope that's clear, please let me know if you have any questions!