Best answer

Invoice Ninja v5 no longer able to update tasks and time entries

• 22 March 2022
  • 5 replies

I used Zapier to integrate Toggl and InvoiceNinja V4. Zapier no longer worked with InvoiceNinja V4 and I then started to receive an error message and all my zaps stopped working.

I updated to InvoiceNinja V5 and started to edit my Zaps. I need to create new tasks in InvoiceNinja as my previous Zaps were set up with the InvoiceNinja V4 version.

InvoiceNinja V5 in Zapier will not allow me set up a zap to create new tasks or time entries. I refreshed the page and this option was still not provided.

Please help.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 19 April 2022, 06:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @VZA 

Have you reviewed the available help articles for using Invoice Ninja in Zaps?

https://zapier.com/apps/invoice-ninja/help

You can also open a ticket with Zapier Support here for help: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

​​​Hi @Troy Tessalone !

I reviewed the InvoiceNinja help link earlier and unfortunately  none of them helped. I submitted a ticket shortly before this post. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there, @VZA

I did some checking and found that there’s a feature request to get the Create Task action added back into the latest version of the Invoice Ninja integration. So I’ve gone and added your vote for that to express your interest. I can’t give an estimate as to when that will be added but we’ll email you as soon as it is to let you know!

I couldn’t find an existing feature request open for the ability to create new time entries in Invoice Ninja but if you continue your conversation with our Support team they’ll be able to open up a feature request for this on your behalf. :slight_smile:  

Hi @SamB !

Thank you SO much for this information. Thank you for adding in this vote for me! I'll keep an eye out and keep checking in because my business keeps growing and it is a pain to add these all in manually during billing time. 

Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @VZA and friends!

I wanted to pop in and keep this thread updated! It looks like the Create Task action was recently added back to the latest version of the InvoiceNinja. Yay! 🎉 

If you’re experiencing any issues definitely feel free to give a shout here or to our friends in support. 🤗 We’re happy to help!