Best answer

Invoice Information into Pipedrive deal automatically

• 26 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

I was recommended by Pipedrive support to contact you about automice invoice information into deals in Pipedrive. My problem: I register a lot of deals in Pipedrive every week. A lot of them are connected to the same customer. My Finance department needs the invoice information for evry dela, to make the invoice. They take this information from Pipedrive manually, and send the invoice to the customer. 

The problem is that the invoice information doesn't automatically follows from deal to deal for the same customers/accounts, which means if I get 100 sales from one customer in one monte, i need to write in the invoice information 100 (!!) times, the same month! There must be a solution for this? To make Pipedrive fill out this type of information for me automatically, on delas that I already have written in the address so many times before!? 

We talked about this with Pipedrive, and they dident have a solution, but said that you might have? 

I so hope that you can help me. Because all this "filling out the invoice adress" takes way to much time for me and my sales department.

Thank you! 

Best Regards Max Mauritzson 

Jobtip 

icon

Best answer by Nate 26 March 2021, 17:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Max.mauritzson 

Pipedrive has these available triggers/actions/searches: https://zapier.com/apps/pipedrive/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Perhaps you can describe your desired workflow into this template…

Steps

1. Trigger: [app] - [event] (when something happens)
  2. Action: [app] - [event] (do this as a result)
Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Max.mauritzson what are you using to create the invoices? 

Assuming you're using QuickBooks Online or another one that’s available in the Zapier directory, your workflow should work like this:

1. Trigger: New invoice was created 
  2. Search: Find person or deal in Pipedrive so you can pick up the address
  3. Action: Add the address to the invoice