Best answer

Invalid cursor operation. `z.cursor`

• 23 April 2020
  • 4 replies

I am trying to update some Hubspot integrations and the Zapier isn’t pulling all the data. 

In the screenshot below you can see an error message. There should also be many more contact lists to choose from. The “load more” button doesn’t load more options.

I’ve deleted duplicated Hubpot accounts and Zapier is saying the connection is working.

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by steph.n 13 June 2020, 02:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ChrisL

It’s been a while but we wanted to check back on this issue. I’m afraid we have not heard back from you so we were wondering if you still needing assistance with this issue? Looks like you were able to get in touch with Edcel from Zapier Support but we haven't yet heard back. It seems like the issue was resolved so please let us know if it’s still persisting for you.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ChrisL the Support Team will reach out to you via email to take a look at this with you. 

We try to circle back on threads when an issue is resolved between someone and the Support Team so that other folks can see the solution to the issue. I hope that clears things up!

Thanks. Will you respond to this thread when it’s fixed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ChrisL! It looks like you may be running into a bug that’s affecting a handful of apps. Since it looks like we'll have to dig deeper into this one, I'm going to escalate this to our Support team. They'll help you resolve this issue in a timely fashion :)

So sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience as we work to resolve this.