Best answer

Integration Zendesk Sell to Zendesk Support

• 19 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello People,

Is is possible to sent a document in Zendesk Sell to Zendesk Support in a ticket?

We’ve now made with Zapier, when a Deal in Zendesk Sell goes to the next step, there will be make automatically a new ticket in Zendes Support.

But we would like to send in this ticket also the uploaded document in Zendesk Sell, so our support can see this document in the ticket.

I hope you understand my question. Any help is welcome!

Kind Regards,

Indy Veldt 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 20 March 2020, 12:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Telador - thanks for writing to us today! Happy to help.

Hm, since both products are from the same provider, I would direct this question to ZenDesk to see if they have a solution they can provide you that is native.

Here’s the zaps that you could build on Zapier with the two apps: https://zapier.com/apps/zendesk-sell/integrations/zendesk

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there @Telador I can definitely see how it would be helpful for you to be able to pass documents to Zendesk from Zendesk Sell, so I’ve created a feature request for that addition. 

This will:

1. ​Let the Zendesk team know that this addition will be helpful for you
  2. ​Track interest in the addition - if other users request the same thing, we'll add their vote to the request
  3. ​Remind us to send you an email if/when we have an update on this