Best answer

Integration between Gmail and sendpulse

• 23 April 2020
  • 1 reply

I am trying to create a zap between Gmail mailbox and Sendpulse.

The idea is to add a new subscriber ( within a specific list) when I receive a notification email that contains the customer's name and email.
Can I use my personal mailbox (free account)?
During my tests I always have this error:

We had trouble sending your test through.

The app returned "Bad request". This usually happens when your Zap is missing a required field or a field value isn't in a recognized format. Hide details

How to fix

We made a request to api.sendpulse.com and received (400) Bad Request.

thx a lot for your support.

P.M.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 23 April 2020, 19:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Mapsed!

It’s hard to say for sure what the specific cause of that error could be but some things to check:

• Make sure there is something in each required field, and if you’ve mapped values form a previous step make sure it doesn’t say No Data in there.
  • If you’re sending an email address, make sure that there is a) data in your mapped field, b) it’s actually an email address and c) there are no extra spaces or line breaks added.
  • Similarly, if you’re adding a phone number make sure it’s in the right format and that there are no extra spaces or line breaks.
  • Same with something like a Name field. Users sometimes have extra line breaks in fields where the app is expecting to just see one line of text.

Can you check to see if any of that might apply?