Best answer

Integrating Woodpecker and Hubspot

• 16 March 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi guys,

My company is using Woodpecker as a email automational tool for creating

drip campaigns. Woodpecker is integrated with our CRM wich Hubspot. 

When we send an email from Woodpecker, the contact is automatically created in Hubspot. The problem is when I click to see a record of a contact in Hubspot, which was used in the email campaign, I’m not able to see emails and replies from the same contact.

Does anyone know how to enable that option?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 3 September 2022, 00:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Mili ,

Sorry you are running into this issue with Woodpecker/Hubspot! Unfortunately, the ability to view email body data from new replies using the “Prospect Replied' trigger is currently not possible with the Woodpecker API. 

I have added you as an interested user for this feature request so when the feature becomes available, you will be notified!

Let us know if you have any further questions- happy to help!

Hi Liz,

Thank you for your reply.

Is it possible for example to make a zap if a prospect opt-out in Woodpecker to be shown in Hubspot CRM the same prospect opt-out as well from there? 

I have tried to find a proper zap for that scenario but unfortunately, I couldn’t do it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Milivoje Jokanovic

Could you take a look at the HubSpot Create or Update Contact action? Does that have the option to add the contact to an opt out list? If it does, then I think that you could do this with a Zap like this:

1. Woodpecker - Prospect Allowlisted
  2. HubSpot - Create or Update Contact

Hi @Danvers 

Thank you for your reply. 

I have tried and tested everything how you explained but unfortunately, contacts/prospects that unsubscribed from our emails in Woodpecker didn’t show up in Hubspot with the same status. I will send you images of how I did the whole process in Zapier, maybe I didn’t do something properly. 

I have tested everything with my private Gmail and Yahoo accounts to see if Hubspot will show in my contact record that I unsubscribed from all email but nothing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Milivoje Jokanovic I’m sorry that you’re having some trouble with this Zap. I took another look at the list of actions available for HubSpot and I wonder if Update Email subscription would be a better option. 

So the Zap would now look like this:

1. Woodpecker - Prospect Allowlisted
  2. HubSpot - Update Email Subscription

Could you take a look at that option and see if it works for you? I’m sorry for any confusion, I’m not super familiar with unsubscribing users in HubSpot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey friends! 👋🏽

I wanted to swing by and update ya’ll that viewing Prospect responses is now available with Woodpecker’s “Get Prospect Response” action!

For this zap in particular it would likely look a bit like this:

1. Woodpecker Trigger - “Prospect Replied
  2. Woodpecker Action - “Get Prospect’s Responses
  3. HubSpot Action -  “Create or Update” Contact”

Thanks and happy zapping! ⚡️