Best answer

Integrating HubSpot Contacts with monday.com deals - Internal server error

• 22 September 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

We are looking to integrate our Hubspot Contacts with our Monday Deals.
This will mean that we can see when we last had activity with said contact on hubspot through our monday dashboard. We have gotten through most of it however we seem to have an issue with an internal server error seen below from monday.

Can someone please help with this.
Thanks

icon

Best answer by jayeshkumarbhatia 22 September 2021, 17:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @Base Camp Australia , Can you show me more inout fields of Monday step? The current screenshot is not enough to solve the issue.

Userlevel 1

@jayeshkumarbhatia Is this what you are looking for?
I am a bit of a novice with this stuff

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Base Camp Australia , Can you try entering some values in columns name and try again? I think you are getting error because to update columns values, you have to enter some new value, this is something you have not done.

Kindly re-test and let me know if it works or not.

Userlevel 1

@jayeshkumarbhatia So those areas we don’t fill out on our hubspot contacts so we won’t be able bring them across. We really only want to bring across the Date column and we are using the name to verify it all.

What else can we do?

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

@Base Camp Australia Okay, i think i found the solution, Can you try to remove all the values after T in date?I think you are getting this problem is because the date consist the time also. The date should contains only 2021-09-18 but it consist time also. Just try to split the date via Formatter by Zapier.

Hopefully this works else let me know.

Userlevel 1

Hi @jayeshkumarbhatia 
So we have gone and split is up as shown in the attachment and yet it still shows the old date & time format when I go to do the test action?
It’s almost as if nothing has changed at the final level.
Would love some more help thanks

Userlevel 1

Can confirm @jayeshkumarbhatia Solved this all for me and he is a legend

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Thanks for the confirmation @Base Camp Australia . Sharing how it is solves  -

In in your input id is the name of item which is not correct. It has to be id. So they added a step of searching for Monday item, and this step gave us an id which we used in further steps.