Best answer

Integrating Eventbrite and Zoom via Zapier

• 19 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi guys,

I am trying to integrate Eventbrite and Zoom via Zapier and I am hitting a wall.

I’m wanting each registrant who signs up via Eventbrite to receive a link to the zoom webinar, via Zapiar.

What is happening is, when a registrant signs up, they receive an email from Eventbrite but not any confirmation or link from Zoom.

Instead, when a new registrant signs up, *I* receive an email from Zoom detailing MY OWN information - rather than the registrant’s.

What is going wrong here and how do I resolve it?

Thanks, Joanne x

icon

Best answer by Danvers 27 March 2020, 12:46

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @JBradford123 ,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry you are running into an issue with your Zoom emails! 

Without seeing your configuration, my first thought is that the email field in Zoom may need adjustment. Can you double-check that the email address of the registrant is present in your Zoom step? 

If that checks out, can you please send over a screenshot of your current configuration to help us dig deeper? 

Thank you!

Hi Liz - I am having the same issue, and the registrant email is present in all steps

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @serenahong! Can I check something? Which Zoom action are you using? If it’s the Create Meeting action then that the only thing that that will do is to create the meeting, it wont add anyone as a registered attendee. 

It’s currently possible to add attendees to meetings with the Zoom Zapier integration, you can only do that with webinars. 

I’d recommend adding a step to the Zap to then send an email with the meeting details to the Eventbrite attendee. So the Zap would look a bit like this:

1. Trigger: Eventbrite - Attendee registered
  2. Action: Zoom - Create Meeting
  3. Action: Gmail (or another email provider) - Send email 

​I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any questions!