Best answer

Integrating Airtable and Mailchimp

• 29 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have created a zap to add/update records in mailchimp when records are added or edited in Airtable. When I test the zap, Zapier says it works but it doesn’t.

The information appears to flow correctly from Airtable to Zapier but no new records are created or existing records are edited in Mailchamp

icon

Best answer by steph.n 1 September 2020, 18:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@John142 Is it only the test data that hasn’t made it through or have you enabled the zap and then made changes to a row (or added a row) in Airtable and the updates have not come through? -- With some apps the tests don’t always work, even though I’ve not seen this with Mailchimp I just want to be sure we’re working on the correct problem here.

Userlevel 1

I have added records in Airtable but no new records have been created in MailChimp.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I have added records in Airtable but no new records have been created in MailChimp.

Hi @John142 - Sorry for the long pause here but I wanted to check back in to see if this issue is still persisting for you. I was unable to locate your account to look into this so that I may direct you to our support team for further help. If you’d like to contact our Support team directly, we’re happy to help here: http://zpr.io/t4NNK