Best answer

Integrate Zoom Meeting Registrants into Teachable

• 10 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I want to set up a zap where people who sign up for a Zoom meeting (NOT webinar) are automatically enrolled in a specific Teachable course. I am only seeing how to do this for webinar attendees, not meeting attendees. This would only be for specific Zoom meetings, not every single one. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by PaulKortman 12 August 2020, 00:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@depictdata This functionality is not currently built into the Zoom integration within Zapier, however, it is possible within Zoom’s API. So I’ve flagged this as a feature request and someone from the Zapier team will add your name to the list of people who want this functionality on the Zoom Integration within Zapier. 

I (and others) are capable of building this custom integration but that is for an additional cost and won’t be covered here on this forum. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @depictdata!

We have an existing feature request for that, so I’ve gone ahead and added your vote to it. When it’s been added, you’ll be notified via email :)

Userlevel 1

Thank you both for the information- I appreciate it!