Best answer

Zap not pulling repeat customer data from Wix form to Microsoft Excel

Userlevel 1

I have set up a Zap to pull data into an excel spreadsheet from a Wix enquiry form. This is working for new customers but if the person has sent a previous enquiry, the data doesn’t pull through from wix to excel. I only realised then when I was testing the Zap by adding my own details to the enquiry form, if I added random names and addresses it works perfectly but doesn’t pull anything through with my name and address on the form. Does anyone have any ideas on how this can be fixed?

icon

Best answer by SamB 28 September 2021, 12:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @joolspin

This article may help explain: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/data-deduplication-in-zaps

Is duplicate data a use case you need to solve for?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @joolspin, do you need further assistance with triggering from Wix data? Let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to jump in here as spotted that there’s an existing bug report open where subsequent WIX form submissions by the same person are failing to trigger Zaps. I’ve added @joolspin as an affected user on that bug report. We don’t have an ETA on when it will be fixed but we’ll send an email notification as soon as it is.

For anyone that comes across this closed thread that may also be running into this issue, please contact our Support Team via the Get Help form, so they can get you added to the bug report. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks,

Just popping by with a quick update to share that the Wix team recently released a new version of their app which includes a fix for this issue! 😁🎉

If you run into any further trouble at all do let us know. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡