Best answer

Inbound MMS from Twilio

Userlevel 1

I was wondering if there was a way to receive the inbound mms into zapier from twilio. I see all the other data in the test data but no way to select mms. 

Maybe I am missing something. 

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 12 May 2020, 23:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ZachScott! You’re not missing anything. That feature is not yet supported but it’s definitely something that other users have asked for. 

I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. If/when it gets added you’ll be notified via email. Sorry, as I’m sure that’s not the answer you were looking for!

Userlevel 1

Is this a twilio api issue or just hasn’t been built in zapier yet?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ZachScott This is possible with the Twilio API and Zapier maintains Twilio Zapier integration, so it’s something that we haven’t added at this time.

Userlevel 1

Please add my vote MMS support for Twilio

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Shimoda 🙂

Thanks for letting us know - I’ve added you as an interested user on this feature request, which lets the team know how many folks are interested and also means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Please add my vote as well 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@goldfishsocial I have added you as an interested user for this feature!

Please add me to the request. Any updates as of now? :) Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @brunostuger, I’ve added you to the feature request as well. :)

No updates to share on this at the moment but we’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s implemented!

Any developments on this functionality? The last reply is 9 months ago and I’d love to know if anything has changed. This is something we’re looking to implement asap.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Britjp! We don’t have any updates to share as of the moment but I already added your vote for this feature request. We’ll update you via email once available. Thanks

Hi can you add my vote too?

This seems something very usefull.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Reixxx 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll send you an email once this feature is already available. Thanks!